In St John’s RC Academy we ‘Seek the Good’ in ourselves, in others and in every aspect of our lives. We are proud to be part of our community and we have agreed a uniform which we are proud to wear. We recognise that through wearing our uniform we are demonstrating that we are ready to work and ready to learn. We also believe that our uniform helps everyone to belong—it is an important symbol that we are a community and that each of us contributes to making our community great.
- Black dress trousers/shorts or skirt/culottes
- White school shirt Grey jumper/cardigan (with or without the school badge) which allows the school tie to be seen.
- School tie
- Black shoes/trainers with black laces (plain black only)
- Purple and white summer dress during the summer months (optional)
- Black /purple outdoor jacket (school versions in both black and purple are available)
- White t/polo shirt, black shorts and trainers for PE Indoor black shoes can be used
- Black dress, trousers or skirt
- White school shirt
- Black jumper/cardigan/hoodie (with or without the school badge) which allows the school tie to be seen.
- School tie
- Black shoes/trainers with black laces - plain black only
- School blazer with purple braiding
- White t/polo shirt, black shorts /joggers and trainers for PE
Black outdoor jacket (school versions in both black and purple are available)
What to avoid
For clarity, the following are NOT part of the school uniform:
Denim/leather/PVC clothing, any clothing or bags with football logos, clothing with offensive slogans or prominent branding, low-cut tops, large hooped earings or dangling earings, facial piercing (including nose or lip piercing), large necklaces, scarves (other than black), brightly coloured or white shoes/trainers (except in PE), tracksuits or joggers (except in PE), basketball/converse trainers, leggings, lace jumpers/ tops/tights.
Our current uniform supplier is LogoXpres: www.logoxpres-schoolwear.co.uk
School ties should be purchased via our Parentpay shop from the links below. Once paid, ties can be collected from the School Office.
Thank you for supporting us