ParentPay is an online payment system which allows parent/carers to pay for all in school activities and events such as:
- School Lunches
- Breakfast Club
- Non-Uniform Days
- Charity Donations
- S5/6 Prom
There are many benefits to using ParentPay for example:
- Provides you with a history of all payments made.
- You can link all your children from nursery-secondary to one account login.
- Enables you to make payments to suit your financial circumstances.
- You can pay in installments for larger trips or activities.
- Prevents you from having to send cash or cheques to school with your child.
- You will receive a receipt to your email account after each payment for lunch at school that day.
- It is quick and easy to use whether you are on your tablet, laptop or mobile phone.
- School meal system links to ParentPay allowing you to view what your child had.
If you have not yet activated your child’s ParentPay account please email us. We will then send you an activation letter with a username and password.