Guidance / support
The team is committed to providing appropriate targeted support for young people with recognised needs on the Staged Intervention framework.
Support for Learning staff function as key workers for pupils within staged intervention. They deliver courses at National 1, 2 and 3 levels as well as supporting teaching and learning across the school.
Our work includes:
- direct teaching/small group tuition
- collegiate work/co-operative teaching
- preparing and chairing staged intervention meetings
- primary transition
- transition to positive destinations
- collating and sharing information about pupils
- designing and maintaining Individualised Education Plans (IEPs)
- staff development
- curriculum development
- liaising with outside agencies